About Liquivida Lounge:
Liquivida Lounge is a wellness spa offering nutrient IV therapy, medical aesthetics, and weight loss solutions that help people become the best version of themselves. Our company has been featured in Coconut Creek Life Magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Good News Florida, and the Observer as a trendy business that’s helping people stay healthy. We are expanding quickly and realize we need someone with superb communication skills to facilitate our growth plans.
Business Development Specialist
Pay: $20/hr. (40 hours/ week)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Medical Knowledge: Not required. Training provided.
About this position:
Liquivida Lounge is looking for a sharp Business Development Specialist to enhance internal corporate communications and support franchise partners in their growth journeys. As primarily a marketing communications function, this person informs franchise partners and key employees about constant changes in protocols and procedures, while helping partners understand their goals, priorities, and performance expectations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience working in B2B sales, marketing, or communications
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal) to write internal communications clearly and efficiently
- Strong strategic thinking to advise and provide direction to our partners in their growth journeys
- Excellent project management, logistics, and customer service skills
- General understanding of digital marketing on Facebook, Google, and Groupon
- Entrepreneurial and proactive work style, requiring minimal supervision
- Retail experience is welcomed
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate continuous marketing efforts to tap into partner location existing client base and geographical area
- Maximize Liquivida partner’s existing marketing budget by organizing co-marketing efforts
- Create Groupon campaigns for each partner location
- Implement Liquivida diagnostic selling tools across all locations
- Work with our SEO and marketing team to update partner portal, SEO tactics, and new content plans
- Develop a good working-relationship with the managers of each partner location
- Ensure Liquivida is represented properly in partner retail experiences, online (via their websites) and across their printed marketing collateral
- Work with key employees to update all of the policies and procedures necessary to operate a Liquivida Lounge successfully
- Serve as a liaison between corporate marketing, sales, and operations to ensure Liquivida partners meet sales performance targets
- Visit Liquivida partners onsite to provide sales & customers service training, updates on available promotions, while enforcing policies, procedures, and quality assurance tactics
- Work with marketing to communicate brand guidelines, enforce proper market messaging, coordinate print production, and develop sales tools in a timely fashion
- Provide Liquivida leadership with project updates related to marketing, events, and sales collateral across our business footprint
- Design coaching plans for franchise partners to ensure they attract new customers
- Track key performance metrics related to new leads per location, kits sold to location, Groupon offers, and Facebook leads
- Listen to inbound calls via corporate support number and ensure they are being handled with quality customer service, while tracking customer service breaks, missed opportunities, and market gaps
- Assist in launching new products and services by training onsite location staff with specifics on new programs, revenue sharing opportunities, and other incentives
- Monitor processes and proactively identify inefficiencies to redesign systems where necessary, upon approval from corporate team
- Oversee the implementation and support around Liquivida @Work and VIP program, ensuring that all partners understand how to introduce the program, sell the benefits, and properly manage memberships
- Find & design promotional programs and events for Liquivida partners to participate in with the focus on increasing their sales
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Communications or Marketing
- Some travel may be needed.