About Liquivida Lounge:
Liquivida Lounge is a wellness spa offering nutrient IV therapy, medical aesthetics, and weight loss solutions that help people become the best version of themselves. Our company has been featured in Coconut Creek Life Magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Good News Florida, and the Observer as a trendy business that’s helping people feel young and healthy. Currently, we have several locations in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida and New Jersey.
Location: Sarasota, Florida
- Current and valid State of Florida Paramedic or Nursing License
- CPR/AED for Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS certification.
Liquivida Lounge is looking for a proactive Intravenous Therapist - Paramedic responsible for the day-to-day operations of the lounge.
We're looking for a professional who can perform business/administrative tasks, work closely with Corporate Management, as well as work directly with customers and conduct medical procedures for patients.
- Ability to connect with patients needs to serve them with the right IV drip for their age, condition or goals.
- Experience taking vital signs, auscultating lung sounds and using intravenous catheter with aseptic technique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to complete administrative support tasks, as well as answer online and phone queries from potential customers and other team members.
- Be comfortable working on the Internet, using various web-based applications that help us manage our prospect and customer relationships (Training provided.)
- Attention to detail in order to support other team members and follow up with pending inquiries from prospects who have expressed interest in our services
- Provide superb customer service to anyone who enters our the premier Malibu location
- Must posses a current and valid State of California Paramedic or Nursing License
- Must posses a current CPR/AED for Healthcare Provider certification.
- Must posses a current ACLS certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and office equipment.
- Retail sales experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Training in IV injections administration.