About Liquivida Lounge:
Liquivida Lounge is a wellness spa offering nutrient IV therapy, medical aesthetics, and weight loss solutions that help people become the best version of themselves. Our company has been featured in Coconut Creek Life Magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Good News Florida, and the Observer as a trendy business that’s helping people feel young and healthy. Currently, we have seven locations in Broward and Palm Beach County, and are expanding our operations to Connecticut, New York, and California in the next few months.
Pay: $16/hour (40 hours/week)
Location: Broward County
Medical Knowledge: Not required. Training provided.
Liquivida Lounge is looking for a full-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Coordinator to implement administrative systems, maintain company’s financial information, and assist with financial reporting and analysis. This position reports directly to the Company’s Corporate Controller and is expected to monitor and coordinate all accounting activities as appropriate.
The right candidate would be highly organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, meet deadlines, and have exceptional computer and communication skills. Candidate must be able to work from home as well as in a designated office and have a flexible schedule during the training period, especially. Must also be available at least one Saturday per month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing the Accounting/Administrative division of company
- Develop and update administrative workflow and reporting procedures.
- Achieve full working knowledge of company-provided MedSpa software
- Prepare various management operational reports as required
- Perform various month-end exercises in order to prepare for financial statements
- Organizes receipts and transactions
- Codes data for input to Quickbooks
- Enter Manager-approved payables and expenses into Quickbooks
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and reconciles differences through follow up with vendors and employees
- Conducts Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Tracks Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Manages the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Records all revenue and customer payments
- Review, correct, and enter information from sales reports
- Resolves discrepancies by investigating documentation; follow up with involved related staff members
- Prepares payroll for Management
- Initiate Internal transfers for staff hours, supplies, programs, and shared advertising
- Handles routine correspondence with location managers and staff
- Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects
- May perform other clerical duties as needed, including filing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Quickbooks
- Experience with financial record keeping
- Information research skills.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, issues, and approaches in area of expertise.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a problem-solving and team oriented attitude
- Ability to multi task and follow through to completion
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Work experience:
- Associates Degree
- 1-2 years in an office environment carrying out diverse administrative duties
- At least 6 months in a Bookkeeping position